In just five short years Swallow Aquatics' Colchester Branch has raced to the Number One spot in the town by offering a superb selection of high quality fish - and a highly acclaimed selection of reptiles.
Come along and see for yourself the wide range of coldwater, tropical and marine fish that we have for sale, backed up with quality plants and anything and everything you will need to establish either a tank for your home, or pond for your garden. PLUS reptiles, which are rapidly growing in popularity.
At Swallow Aquatics, Colchester you will find:
- A wide range of coldwater, tropical and marine fish which meet the needs and requirements of everyone from the beginner right up to the highly experienced fishkeeper.
- An excellent range of high quality pond and tank plants.
- A good variety of live foods, plus an excellent selection of frozen and dry foods.
- Ponds and water garden features of every size and type for those wishing to expand into new and exciting outdoor activities.
- Tanks of all shapes and sizes with different wood finishes to fit in with the furnishings in your home.
- An impressive range of lighting and filtration systems and other tank and pond equipment to meet all your needs - and if we haven't got it, we will pull out all the stops to try and get it for you.
- A FREE water testing service to tackle those problems which traditional water testing kits seem unable to solve for you. This invaluable service also helps to ensure that the water coming out of your tap is suitable for the fish you wish to keep - and what if anything needs to be done to improve it.
- A superb range of reptiles including snakes, lizards, frogs, insects, tarantulas and scorpions. These exotic creatures are a must for any enthusiast to see.
- All the accessories you will need to keep reptiles in a healthy environment.
- Experienced and expert members of staff who can advise on all aspects of fishkeeping and keeping reptiles. Always remember to ask for help if you have doubts on any issue.
But there is more to Swallow Aquatics. Colchester than buying - although our rocketing success speaks for itself. We always welcome people of all ages to come and look at the displays. It could be the start of a hobby which will last for a lifetime!
Visiting us will be an enjoyable day out. We are part of Mill Race Garden Centre, and so you can so your visit can combine a walk around the plant and gift areas, and light refreshment in the coffee shop.
So if you live in the Colchester area - or fancy a good day out - come along and visit us and see for yourself the wide range of fish, reptiles, plants and accessories we have to offer.
Mill Race Garden Centre, New Road, Aldham, Colchester, Essex, CO6 3QT
Monday to Saturday: 9am – 5.30pm
Sunday: 10am - 4.30pm